Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Quick Bite: York Peppermint Chocolate Fudge Cookies

Well I've just wrapped my Christmas baking and am about to settle in for a long winter's nap. Can't sign off for the official days of Christams until I share this with you though: York Peppermint Chocolate Fudge Cookies. Yes. Take it ALL in now, YES.



Can't take credit for it - came from Sally's Baking Addiction, found through Pinterest. Click here for the recipe. Easy peezy - the only hassle is that you have to use a few different bowls to mix everything. Other than that it's impossible to screw up. In the words of Honey Boo Boo's mom, they aint the most beautimous thang out the box, but THEY. TASTE. GLORIOUS. You'll be singin' Fa La La all the way to Grandma's house with these bad boys!!




And we still had time to enjoy the nice sunshine today.....




Cheers to you and yours my friends! I am reminded during this happy season that I have absolutely everything I ever wanted (see my adorables above) and am so thankful our Savior was born this Christmas!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment